Updated: June 29, 2020
Marriott International: COVID-19 update and cancellation policy
In this time of uncertainty, our services have changed so please take note!
Due to the scope of our resort, it is impossible for us to upgrade anyone upon arrival. If you would like to explore upgrading your accommodations, please contact our reservations team prior to your stay by calling toll-free: 844-863-9443 or [email protected].
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPERATIONS
Our restaurant and bar are closed due to safety measures we have taken for COVID-19. But you have this spectacular gourmet kitchen with full-size appliances so plan a stop at the grocery store and stock up the fridge when you arrive. You’ll thank us when you’re enjoying a bottle of wine and a nice charcuterie tray on your balcony! Our resort host will also have a list of island restaurants that are offering dine-in, takeout or delivery service. Here’s a link to the Publix located in Holmes Beach, as well as the Publix Beachway Plaza on Manatee Avenue.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY!
Our team will take every possible step to ensure that you feel confident and safe during your stay with us by upholding the highest standards, including:
- Adhering to proper social distancing protocols
- Note: Beach transportation has been discontinued because of these concerns
- Practicing “touchless service” whenever possible
- Restricted housekeeping services during your stay
- Beach transportation has been discontinued
- Adoption of new cleaning protocols using high-grade disinfectants recommended by the CDC, along with higher frequency cleaning of the hotel’s public areas
We look forward to providing you with a much-needed escape from the dreary realities of today’s world. Our staff can’t wait to welcome you to our sunny slice of paradise soon!
The Management & Staff
Waterline Marina Resort & Beach Club